Aligning People, Processes and Technology to Deliver Offshore HSE Excellence
With methods of extraction in the North Sea having to become more technologically advanced, in combination with a series of more and more stringent guidelines and policies created by steering bodies in the wake of Macondo and other disasters around the world, the role of HSE continues to grow in importance as a result of the human, environmental and financial costs of offshore HSE incidents.
In the wake of high profile accidents, the EU is also in the process of taking steps to provide a strict regulatory framework along with contingency measures for all member states engaged in offshore oil and gas production.
The forthcoming 9th Annual Offshore Safety Summit will bring together senior industry experts from across the European offshore HSEQ community, to share their expertise and case studies, as well as and update you on the latest regulations, laws, trends and best practices that can help you attain a 'zero accidents' culture across your organisation.
- Learn how to develop clear organisational goals for developing a safety culture across your organisation
- Discover new and innovative ways of engaging with your offshore personnel, to reinforce HSE messages
- Improve hazard awareness and problem solving skills of offshore staff to tackle operational challenges related to health, safety and environment
- Measure the success of your company's safety culture by implementing progress indicators and sustain incident free operations
- Develop and implement best practices to ensure improved performance
- Evaluate safety operations and implement practical solutions for expediting the compliance process