Align people, processes and technology to deliver HSE excellence
A number of recent disasters in various parts of the world have highlighted the increasing importance of effective HSE management in the offshore sector. In addition to the immediate human, environmental and financial costs, the reported accidents and negligence have a severe impact on a company's reputation.
In the wake of these high profile accidents, the EU is also taking steps to provide a strict regulatory framework along with contingency measures for all member states engaged in offshore oil and gas production.
Our forthcoming Offshore Safety Summit 2014 will bring together senior industry experts from all across Europe, to share their expertise and update you on the latest regulations, laws, trends and best practices that can help you achieve a 'zero' accidents culture in your organisation.
- Learn how to develop clear organisational goals for developing a safety culture across your organisation
- Evaluate safety operations and implement practical solutions for expediting the compliance process
- Improve hazard awareness and problem solving skills of offshore staff to tackle operational challenges related to health, safety and environment
- Measure the success of your company's safety culture by implementing progress indicators and sustain incident free operations
- Develop and implement best practices to ensure improved performance